Saturday, February 1, 2020

Trying Jack in the Box's Loaded Mini Tacos


Food Review -
When I saw the commercial for these mini tacos, I told myself I had to get my hands on some! The concept looked really cool and it had a very nice price point. I pulled up to my local Jack in the Box and ordered up some loaded mini tacos. Here are my thoughts!

The price is really nice with these tacos. The container they come in reminds me of a Chinese take-out box. The container is stuffed with the mini tacos. For $3 or $4, it's a good amount of food. In fact, I think if you eat the entire thing yourself, you'll be pretty full and most likely will not be feeling too well. I'd say get these to share amongst a small group of friends. That's the best way to enjoy these tacos.

The tacos themselves are nice and small. They are like a round restaurant tortilla chip folded in half with some sauced up meat inside. The filling tastes just like the regular Jack in the Box tacos and the shell is crispy like them too. These do a surprisingly good job at emulating what the regular tacos are. There are no veggies or cheese inside the mini tacos. If you get the loaded tacos, then all the fixin's are included on top of the pile you get.

I thought that the taste of the tacos was decent. They really did remind me of the standard tacos, and there was flavor for days - especially the loaded tacos. My only complaint about the tacos was that they were a mess to eat. If you're on the go, it's probably a better idea to go for the non-loaded variety so that your hands don't get sauce all over them.

I don't think I'd get them again, but I'm not saying they are bad. They just aren't my cup of tea. But if you like the Jack in the Box tacos and want a pretty hearty snack, these mini tacos will knock that hunger right out of you!

Letter Grade

B

No comments:

Post a Comment